How do you ship your orders?
- We ship all our Orders through Courier Service.
How much time does it take for an order to be delivered?
- We deliver your order within 2-3 working days post-dispatch in A-1 and A-2 Metros (New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Ahmadabad and Hyderabad). For the rest of the cities, we deliver between 2-5 business days. Delivery by ground takes a little longer than air couriers. Ground-shipped orders are delivered to you between 5-7 business days post-dispatch. Deliveries to very remote locations such as North East may take up to 7 business days or longer, depending on the location’s geographical constraints.
How can I track my order?
- As soon as we ship your order, you receive an e-mail notification with a link to track your order. You can also access this information from your ‘My Account’ section at the top right corner on our website www. Danubeindustries.com Online tracking usually goes live within 24-48 business hours post shipping.
How long do you take to dispatch an order?
- The duration of dispatching an order depends on the type of order you have placed.
- JIT Items (Just-in-time Items): These items are procured from vendors on receiving your confirmation on an order. It takes 2-7 business days to dispatch JIT orders after you have placed an order.
- We strive to dispatch your order as soon as possible. In case you have placed a mixed order of In-stock, we sub-divide your order and dispatch it in parts, shipping the earliest available items first.
- At all steps of your order processing, we are in constant touch with you over phone, email and SMS to keep you updated.
What are the shipping charges on Danubeindustries.com?
- The shipping charges may apply on a product. The charges will vary depending on the quantity of a product. The charges will be mentioned on the product page along with other product details.
- Please read the product details column before placing an order.
- The customer is liable to fill road permit/declaration/inward form and/or pay the entry tax to fulfill the order. The failure of filling the form or not paying the entry tax leads to shipment hold, which eventually may lead to order cancellation & refund. Hence, to have a smooth product dispatch process, form filling and payment of entry taxes wherever required plays a major role.