- The DAP-1325 N300 Wi-Fi Range Extender is a portable plug-in repeater that lets you extend an existing wireless network. Simply place it anywhere in your home to extend the range of your wireless network. Supporting Wireless N, this tiny yet powerful N300 Wi-Fi Range Extender gives you connection speeds of up to 300 Mbps, while still being backwards compatible with your existing wireless devices.
- Extend Your Wireless Network : Increase the coverage of your home wireless network with the sleek and easy-to-use DAP-1325 N300 Wi-Fi Range Extender. N300 technology helps to extend wireless range in your home or office and also provides backward compatibility with older wireless devices in your network, allowing you to enjoy a fast, reliable wireless connection. Alternatively, use the built-in Fast Ethernet port and your home’s existing wired Ethernet cabling to extend wireless coverage without worrying about signal strength.
- Easy to Set Up, Easy to Use: Setting up the N300 Wi-Fi Range Extender is simple. Just use the one-touch configuration function by pushing the WPS push-button on the DAP-1325 and on the router or AP you want to extend, and the DAP-1325 will automatically configure itself for you. Alternatively, you can use the supported QRS Mobile app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or Android mobile device to set up the DAP-1325 easily without needing a computer. The N300 Wi-Fi Range Extender even includes a built-in setup wizard that lets you configure it both wired and wirelessly with a PC or mobile device.
- Compact, Convenient Design The DAP-1325’s compact design and intuitive setup makes it perfect for use at home or in a small office. Simply plug it in and use the bright signal indicator LED to find the best location to extend your network. Its diminutive wall-plug design saves you the hassle of dealing with a power cord and its sleek, unobtrusive appearance blends easily into the decor of any home or office.
- Upto 300Mbps / 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n
- Supports QRS Mobile app for IOS & Andriod mobile devices for easy management / Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA/WPA2)
- 4Ghz frequency band
- 2 x External/ 1 x 10/100M Ethernet Port
- 3 segment Wi-Fi signal strength indicator to install in best optimal location / One-piece wall plug design is compact, portable, and does not require additional power cables
- D-Link DAP-1325 Extender
- User Manual
There are no reviews yet.