- D-Link DP-301U 10/100TX 1-USB Port Print Server From the Manufacturer D-Link, the industry pioneer in networking, continues to offer innovative Ethernet products. The D- Link DP-301U is a compact print server that connects to your Ethernet or Fast Ethernet network.
- Its high-speed USB port, the DP-301U allows those on your network to access and share a USB printer no matter where they reside on the network. The DP-301U is equipped with one USB version 1.1 port for seamless connection to most USB printers available on the market today.
- The DP-301U also supports all major network Operating Systems and protocols. With its compact size, the DP-301U can easily be placed anywhere. The DP-301U is also easily configurable using a Web Browser or Windows based configuration program. Using Web Browsers on a PC connected to the network, configuration is simple and straight forward with the familiar D-Link interface.
- PS Admin, a Windows-based configuration program can also be used to configure the DP-301U. The DP-301U print server is the ideal network printing solution for small offices, home offices, schools and other businesses that require printer sharing.
- Users can print from virtually anywhere on the network to the connected USB printer.
- It can be configured using a web-browser setup utility, or Windows PS Admin.
- Sharing a single USB printer eliminates the need to maintain and purchase supplies for multiple printers.
- The dedicated print server removes the need to have a dedicated computer powered on to support the printer.
- TCP/IP, NetBEUI, and AppleTalk transport protocols using a 10/100 Fast Ethernet port.
- D-Link USB Port Print Server
- User Manual
There are no reviews yet.