- Hikvision is the world’s leading supplier of video surveillance products and solutions.
- If you’re not very tech-savvy, Hikvision cameras could be ideal for you as they are easy to use and understand.
- Products from Hikvision are simple to install, meaning your new security system can be up and running in no time at all.
- Hikvision uses its state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities to design and develop innovative CCTV and video surveillance products.
- Camera Image Sensor: 2MP CMOS Image
- Sensor Signal System: PAL/NTSC
- Effective Pixels:1920(H)*1080(V) Min. Illumination:0.01 Lux @ (F1.2,AGC ON),0 Lux with IR Shutter
- Time:1/25(1/30) s to 1/50,000 s
- Lens:2.8mm, 3.6mm, 6mm optional
- Lens Mount:M12
- Adjustment Range: Pan: 0 – 360°, Tilt: 0 – 180°,
- Rotation: 0 – 360° Day& Night: IR cut filter with auto switch
- Video Frame Rate: 1080p@25fps/1080p@30fps HD
- Video Output: 1 Analog HD output Synchronization: Internal Synchronization S/N Ratio: More than 62 dB General
- Operating Conditions:-40 °C – 60 °C (-40 °F – 140 °F) Humidity 90% or less (non-condensing)
- Power Supply:12 VDC±15% Power Consumption: Max. 4W
- Weather Proof:IP66 IR Range: Up to 20m Dimension:86.7 mm × 81.6 mm × 226 mm(3.4″ × 3.2″ × 8.9″)
- Weight:430 g (0.95 lb)
- Bullet Camera DS-2CE1AD0T-IT1F