- Enable you to connect your Mini DisplayPort equipped laptop or desktop to HDMI display devices Directly.(Note: NOT bi-directional, Only converts signal from Mini DP to HDMI)
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Mini DisplayPort is NOT compatible with Macs (before 2008) that have Mini-DVI. Please check your port before purchase!
- Suitable for MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air or devices utilizing mini Displayport
- Support HDMI HD solution up to 1920*1080P.
- Support Audio output.(Macs made before 2010 are NOT able to output audio over Mini DisplayPort.)
- Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Cable
- This adapter allows you to connect your device to an external display such as high definition monitor, projector or LCD without the hassle of an additional HDMI cable.
- Input: Mini DisplayPort (Male) x 1
- Output: HDMI (Male) x 1
- Supports resolutions up to 1080P
- HDCP compliant
- Easy plug-and-play function
- Connects from Mini DisplayPort to HDMI. This is not a bi-directional adapter
- Compatibility (Incomplete List)
- MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, MacBook Pro with Retina Display, iMac, Mac Mini, Mac Pro
- Microsoft Surface Pro / Pro 2 / Pro 3
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon, Helix, X230, L430, L530, T430s, T430, T530, W530
- Satellite Pro S500, Tecra M11, A11, and S11
- HP Envy 14, Envy 17
- Dell XPS 14, 15, and 17
- Note: Mini DisplayPort is NOT compatible with Macs (before 2008) that have Mini-DVI. Please check your port before purchase.
- Mini DP To HDMI Cable
There are no reviews yet.